While we cannot presently gather in person for church, we have two online church options for our Sunday service each week.
- 9:30am Sunday On-line Zoom Church.
to join, where you can enjoy our church service online as well as chat to people in small groups before and after the service. We encourage you to join early at 9:10am to avoid the last minute rush before 9:30am, and to have time to chat with people before the service starts. See below for more information.
- 9:30am & 5:30pm Sunday Youtube Church service. to watch the online service via our Youtube channel (you may need to click on the “live stream” video once it appears). See below for more information.
Online Zoom Church works best if you already have Zoom loaded on your computer or device prior to Sunday. This is easy to do – just scroll down to “Downloading Zoom for your device” below for easy instructions.
Activity sheets are available for your children to use during the service. Click here to access and print.
On-line Zoom Church
- Once you click on the link above for Sunday Online Zoom Church, this will start Zoom on your computer/device. Depending on what device you are using, you may then be prompted with several questions like whether to join the meeting using the Zoom application, or to join with video and/or join with computer audio. Please accept all of these if prompted. If you are using an iPhone and the audio question comes up, select the “Call using Internet Audio” option. When you arrive at the “Waiting Room”, just wait for us to admit you into the meeting.
- One of the Pastors will then be there to welcome you. From there, you will be allocated into a smaller room where you can chat to other people and catch up while waiting for the service to start. We will do this for you.
What if I’m new? No problem – you will be allocated to a Welcome Room, where you will be able to meet and chat with one of our team.
What if I’m having trouble with my camera or sound? We will allocate you to a special room where someone will help get you up and running. If you haven’t used Zoom before or think you might have problems, please join early (ie at 9:10am) to allow time to sort this out. Even better – contact us during the week so you are ready to go for the following Sunday!
- At 9:30am, we will close the smaller rooms, bring everyone into the main room, and then telecast the church service to your device. You don’t need to do anything here – we will do this for you. If you are having difficulties during the service, you can message one of our team using the ‘chat’ button in Zoom.
- At the end of the service, we will restart the smaller rooms. At this point, you can choose to either leave the meeting or stay online to continue chatting with others in smaller groups. We will close these groups around 11:30am.
We ask the following:
- Please join the meeting early from 9:10am onwards. This will help us to admit everybody in an orderly manner well before the service starts at 9:30.
- If you are given the option to enter your name before joining the meeting, please use your real name/s so we can easily identify you.
- Unless you are known to us, we will not allow people under 18 years of age to be on a device without an adult before or during the service due to our duty of care.
Downloading Zoom for your device
- There is no charge for downloading Zoom, and you don’t need to have an account or sign up to join a meeting. You just need to have the program on your computer.
- If you are on a laptop, you can download the Zoom program by visiting https://zoom.us/support/download. Alternatively, when you click the link for Sunday Online Zoom Church, make sure you click the “download and run Zoom” link when it appears.
- If you are using an Apple device (iPhone or iPad), visit the Apple App Store to download the “Zoom” ‘app’.
- If you are using an Android device (most other smartphones or tablets), visit the Google Play Store to download the “Zoom” ‘app’.
If you miss the 9:30am Zoom service or are having trouble with Zoom, you can still watch the service on our Youtube channel. Simply click on the link above for the Sunday Youtube service. This is available to watch anytime from 9:30am onwards. You can also access previous services here.
If you have any questions please contact us.